Height Safety Manager
As outlined in AS1891.4.
Ratio of Trainers to Trainees:
Height Safety Manager – RIIWHS204D, PUAOHS001C, PUASAR022A, MEM15004BIntroduction
The course has been structured to provide:
– Training for people involved in the selection, design, manufacture or installation of height safety equipment and installations
– Skills to develop control measures for best work practices
– Criteria for inspection, maintenance, record keeping, storage and withdrawal from service of height safety equipment
– Technical skills appropriate to task including risk and systems management .
– PUAEME001B Provide Emergency Care; or
– Current First Aid/CPR Accreditation.
To be found competent as a Height Safety Manager, candidates will successfully undertake three 1 day qualifications:
– Work Safely at Height
– Competent Person Practical Inspection and Record Keeping
– Rescue Systems Operator.
Please see the individual course outlines for more detailed course information.
All successful candidates will receive a Statement of Attainment and a personalised ID card as proof of their qualification.
– RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights; or
– Statement of Attainment MEM15004B Perform Inspection; and
– Rescue Systems Operator using the following units of competency:
– PUAOHS001C Follow defined Work Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
– PUASAR022A Participate in a Rescue Operation
for all candidates who are successfully deemed competent.
RTO ID 91173