Height Safety Supervisor
Ratio of Trainers to Trainees:
Height Safety Supervisor – RIIWHS204D, PUAOHS001C, PUASAR022AIntroduction
As outlined in the standard a successful candidate will have the ability to work unsupervised, be able to supervise other operators, as well as being able to participate in first response rescue.
– PUAEME001B Provide Emergency Care; or
– Current First Aid/CPR Accreditation.
To be found competent as a Height Safety Supervisor, candidates will successfully undertake both 1 day qualifications:
– Work Safely at Height
– Rescue Systems Operator.
Please see the individual course outlines for more detailed course information.
All successful candidates will receive a Statement of Attainment and a personalised ID card as proof of their qualification.
– RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights; or
– Rescue Systems Operator using the following units of competency:
– PUAOHS001C Follow Defined Work Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
– PUASAR022A Participate in a Rescue Operation
for all candidates who are successfully deemed competent.
RTO ID 91173